Grants & Awards
In its continuing effort to encourage professional education, the LLAW Grants Committee will consider applications from active members wishing to apply for financial assistance to attend the AALL Annual Meeting and / or institutes and workshops associated with the Annual Meeting -OR- another professional development activity.
In selecting grant recipients, the Grants Committee will consider:
- Lack of financial assistance from employer
- Commitment to law librarianship as demonstrated by employment record and professional activities
- Participation in LLAW and potential benefit to the chapter
- Potential benefit to the applicant for enhancing skills and professional development
- Whether the applicant has been awarded a LLAW grant previously
The award recipient shall share his/her experience with other LLAW members by writing a short summary of the programs attended for publication in the LLAW Newsletter.
- Professional development application (Microsoft Word) (No deadline – open any time)
- AALL Annual Meeting Grant Application (Deadline: March 31, 2023)