LLAW meets quarterly to discuss business, to listen to speakers on educational topics, and to network with colleagues. Visitors are always welcome at our meetings. In addition to our own meetings, LLAW and its members participate in library and legal conferences at the state and national level. Details of upcoming meetings appear below.
4th Quarterly Business Meeting- 2021-22
Happy Hour– Thursday, April 14, 2022 at 6:00 pm
Hi-Way Harry’s in Johnson Creek (710 Glovers Ln, Johnson Creek, WI 53048)
Please join us for our 4th quarterly business meeting and a happy hour!
Please use this registration form to RSVP.
Responses required by April 7, 2022 by 5 pm. An acknowledgment of registration should be received. Please call Bev at 414-225-1721 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
- Masks are encouraged but will not be required.
- We will be raffling off several great prizes over the course of the evening, including the amazing “When we have to stay inside basket” ($100 value!) and a $50 gas card. Everyone attending will receive a raffle ticket.
- In addition, an additional raffle ticket will be given for each children’s book (new or gently used) brought to the meeting. LLAW will donate the collected books to the Next Door Foundation.
- A variety of appetizers will be served with a cash bar.
- Cost to attend- Active/Sustaining Members/Guests: $20; Retired/Student members: $10
- To pay via Paypal, use the buttons in the section below.
- To pay via check, please make checks payable to LLAW. Send checks to: Bev Butula, Davis Kuelthau, 111 E. Kilbourn Avenue, Suite 1400, Milwaukee, WI 53202 (Bev’s contact info: 414-225-1721 or email email@example.com)
- Our wonderful sponsor for the meeting will be Thomson Reuters. Each person will also receive 1 free drink ticket thanks to Thomson Reuters!
- We hope you can join us- we are looking forward to seeing people in person and truly appreciate the amazing response to the survey. Additional details will be discussed at the meeting.
Payment via Paypal
(you don’t need a Paypal account- you can use a credit or debit card)